Monday, April 23, 2012

Week Four



I'm going to have to make this kind of short because my parents are here visiting me! They decided to fly all the way over the pond to see this place called Franceland for themselves :) I'll update you a little later on some of the highlights of the trip and our random adventures but for now I'll just share a quick fitness update. 

Week four was h.a.r.d. Adding to the time constraints and challenging schedule, was now my whiny little voice saying "I'm bored" and "What, he wants me to do inferno how many times??" I had definitely hit that mid program slump. But that, my friends, is the beauty of a kick-your-butt-boot-camp program. You stick to it just because you feel like you have to. Because all those little printed out workout circles are like little bosses telling you what to do everyday. So you suck it up, remind yourself why you started this personal torture program in the first place and get your sweat on. For weeks five and six (the final two!) I've decided to move to until after my parents leave (because sightseeing and Inferno get tricky to do at the same time). Instead I'm trying to just maintain (or maybe more realistically not gain too much back!) with every other day exercise while still enjoying vacation. 


No comments: