Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Random Collection of Pictures From '07-08

Didn't see pics last year? No worries, here's a random mix from my collection!
La Tour Eiffel
A Church in Rouen


Jodi and I enjoying a little of the French life...






my first demonstration!




One of the Normandy D-day Beaches




Those huge chunks are part of a
temporary dock set up over 60 yrs ago...






Jodi trying to flirt with the Frenchies







Linda making crepes...







Kelsey freezing
in the haunted house






down to the left: hanging out at Sacre Couer with my Australian friend Kaetlyn











Being a nerd with Charis & Matt


cute, huh?












this is why I'm marrying the kid


the poor guy couldn't hold a silly face...
















I think
Mona
was
angry
when we
visited.







Looking thoughtful at the Louvre
















Charis and I visiting the Louvre in Paris


Boardwalk to
a small town
in Northern
Italy














The random fencing match we stumbled on in Italy...


Eiffel Tower




















my lad... isn't he handsome??






















building and palm in a small Italian border town

viewpoint shot of Grenoble, France














Matt's friends David and Sophie in Grenoble

I don't really know what this is..



















small hill town on the French Riviera
exploring the Normandy coast..



















Grenoble



















A cathedral in Caen, France



















Italian flowers on the boardwalk
A church in Rouen, France



















No comments: