Thursday, April 5, 2012

Week Three




Well, I've officially made it through week three--yay me! Actually, week three left me feeling pretty darn good, especially after all the fiascoes of the previous week. The biggest challenge has actually been trying to find time to fit an hour workout into my already hectic schedule--which is a little surprising considering I thought it would be more a problem of getting my butt off the couch than finding time. Occasionally it's been hit or miss with my schedule (plus I'm an apartment dweller so there are limited times when I can workout) but I'm trying to accept almost perfection :) Now if only week four can go so well... haha, something tells me that with double inferno workouts in a row it might be a bit more a of challenge than this past week...

No comments: